- Could our society implode on the race issue?
- Business becomes the villain? Is Hollywood Making money from Financial Crises?
- Limited best seller Inside Job: The Looting of the American Savings and Loans
- Now, AT&T, the once proud flagship of American commerce uses outright fraud to boost earnings
- Another New Thought: Helicopter money and fiscal rules
Drupal Video Tutorials
This page provides beginning users of the Duffminster Times some tutorials to become familiar with how to navigate the site. Duffminster is based on the very broadly based open source WEB 2.0 database collaboration system called Drupal. It has both strengths and weaknesses but it has lots to offer and is open source and hence can be modified without limits. I'm working on that now. In the meantime, here are some good tutorials. I will be adding more advanced tutorials and I invite all members to comment and add suggestions and to start communicating.
On Cutting and Pasting
I highly recommend that users who want to post excerpts use Firefox as opposed to Internet Explorer. Drupal will handle most generic html including older style video embedding, which you will find as an option under most video systems such as Youtube. You will need to Google Firebug, and install that free plugin. Then when you highlight the text and images you want to copy, you right click and then click on "View Selection Source" and then when the DOM window comes up you can copy and paste the html code into your post. Make sure to select "full html" under the "Input format" section under you post.
If you have questions you can submit a comment to this post.