This blog is focused on discussing the implications of the long term supression of gold and silver prices by the "monetary authorities" and how this has set up the possibility of a major rise in the price of gold and silver.
It also discusses the macro economic, political and ethical ramifications posed by a financial system in which markets have now become largely controlled through manipulation and technology and the paradigm in the meaning and valuation of money as we have known it.
It draws on the work of GATA and Jim Sinclair and others who have long spoken the truth about gold even in the face of a virtual army of anti-gold automaton "gold analysts" and many mainstream financial "journalists" who have been consistently wrong about the fundamentals and long term price of gold.
This BLOG is not a financial advice site. Nothing that I say here is intended to be or should in anyway be construed to be financial advice from me.
- If the Fed Removes QE, Who Is Going to Buy All That Debt and Where Will Interest Rates End Up six months later and Where will Real Estate be Then?
- "Jim Sinclair - Gold Milestone at $1,764 Paves Way to $12,000 "
- Welcome to Stage Two of Gold's Bull Market
- "The Pan Asia Gold Exchange (PAGE)" - Challenging COMEX and Price Supression
- Operation Twist and the Real Deal on Gold and Silver - Great Article from Zero Hedge