September 8, 2011
- "Gold Hits All-Time High of $1,778 As JPMorgan Says It Could Test $2,500" – Forbes
- "The Pan Asia Gold Exchange (PAGE)" – This will be massively gold positive IMO
September 9, 2011
September 16, 2011
September 19, 2011
- "China’s Gold Investment to Top Record: Cheng" – It's hard not to be Bullish on Gold
- "New pan Asian gold exchange-On the Edge with Max Keiser" – Excellent and Detailed Analysis of consequences for Gold
September 22, 2011
- I Have Not Sold One Ounce of Gold or Silver This Week and Will Not. – Walk Away from the Trading Screen
- "Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts – La Douleur du Monde – Sexy Sadie Masters" – Jess'e Cafe Americain
September 23, 2011
- Friday 9/22/2011 Pre Market Analysis – massive bullion bank manipulation in Gold in full operation – best buying opportunity 2011
- "Market Violence Will Create Large Bear Trap" – Jim Sinclair's commentary
- "CME Group Raises Comex Gold Margins By 21.5%, Silver Margins By 15.6%" – I would guess this was a planned leak to the giant bullion banks who helped implement a clearly desperate market manipulation
- More on the Pacific Asian Gold Exchange – Making Gold and Silver more available to Chinese People and Spot Facing Contract – Implications going forward.
- "Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts – Liquidation Panic – Martian Gold – Comex Hikes Margins" – Jesse's Cafe Americain supports the outlook on coordinated central bank gold and silver selling
September 25, 2011
- Gold and Silver will hold value in either a Deflationary Depression or an Inflationary Monetization and Central Banks Don't like that Fact
- James Turk says we are in Phase II volatility – excellent buying opportunity
- "Swiss stock exchange bets on gold" – Gold is Money and the Swiss Stock Exchange Know it Despite the Massive Central Bank Hit on Gold and Silver last week
- "Gold's fall attributed to Fed's unexpected restraint with bonds, and to intervention"
- "Where is Mexico's gold, and is it really gold at all?" – Chris Powell of GATA on Goldseek
- "Multi-trillion plan to save the eurozone being prepared" – UK Telegraph – Unified effort to make people think gold isn't money even as Europe prepares to provide Fed Like Printing Press. Euro stronger on news?
September 26, 2011
- China joins Western Central Bank in Silver Price Supression – "Shanghai Gold Exchange Hikes Silver Margin By 20%" – Zerohedge – Fed and China work together to create the Impression of Deflationary Meltdown
September 27, 2011
- "Izabella Kaminska: How central banks use ETFs to keep gold down"
- "Gold Seasonality: Convergence of Events at the End of November 2011" – Jesse's Cafe Americain