January 7, 2010
- "Precious Metals Derivatives: Louder Music, Fewer Chairs" – The Gold and Silver OTC Derivatives Don't make sense.
January 11, 2010
- "Silver Begins 2010 with an Impressive Start" – A Short Squeeze on the Horizon? – James Turk Commentary
January 12, 2010
- Why the Federal Reserve and US Bailout Plans are Not Stimulating Sustainable Economic Growth
- A Call to Action -A Milestone Meeting for the CTFC – Will the New Man from Goldman Do the Right Thing or Will it Be Business as Usual for the Too Big To Fail Financial Companies?
January 15, 2010
January 20, 2010
- Serious Questions about the Treasury International Capital Flows – Could Fed be Buying Through UK out of Caymans?