December 2, 2009
December 7, 2009
- The Princess Knows and so Does the Prince. Gold or Volumes of Books Written Promising it. Oh yeah, Gold never stopped being money and neither did silver.
December 8, 2009
- The Propaganda Against Gold is Constant and Two Faced (Flight to Safety and “Risk Aversion” – Fleeing to the Dollar for “Safety” – What a Joke)
- "An Obvious Question About The U.S. Government Gold Stock Goes Begging"
December 9, 2009
- "Official Chinese paper calls for more gold reserves" – So While the Chinese Want to buy Gold at a Lower Price, they want More Gold
- "Obama proposes spending our way out of recession" – Is this Why the Dollar is Rallying and Dollar is being Pounded?
December 10, 2009
- "How much imaginary gold has been sold?" – Adrian Ash Looks at the Growing Dichotomy between Paper Gold and Physical Gold
- A New Gold ETF From Sprott. – Competition with GLD and More Demand for Physical Gold?
December 14, 2009
- "Audit the Fed Amendment Passes 43-26!" – Consequences for Gold and Stocks
- "What a revelation: Gold trading can rig currency markets" – This is a cynical remark
- "Investing In Soverign Debt: Much Riskier Than You Think" – and US Debt is Too
December 15, 2009
- National Inflation Association "Declares Silver Best Investment for Next Decade"
- Why is COMEX changing their nomenclature for deliveries to all cash settlements?" Ans. "In my opinion its so that we can’t tell which deliveries were made by physical delivery or settled in cash"
- "More Evidence Gold is Being Hoarded as Comex Fulfills Gold Contracts With Paper"
- Is the Price of World Silver the Result of Legitimate Market Discovery?
December 16, 2009
December 17, 2009
December 18, 2009
- Fed will be Required to Move into Turbo Quantative Easing When China Stops Agreeing to Fund a Bottomless Pit of Debt – This spells dollar degredation.